Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dynamo Gold Medal Foosball Table

Here is my one of my favorite foosball tables, the Gold Medal by Dynamo. We've had one of these tables in our break area at work for over 5 years. It looks nice and plays great. But I have to say the thing that impresses me the most about it is how sturdy it is. It has seen a lot of action and taken a lot of abuse, and a mean a lot of abuse, but still looks great and it still plays as good as it did the day it arrived. We have occasionally broken the pins that hold the men in place on the rods (maybe 3 or 4 times in 5 years), but they are easily replaced and we are back playing again in a matter of minutes. I would easily recommend this table to anyone in the market for a high quality foosball table for their game room.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home